Public Works Department
Would you enjoy working outside for the summer? Are you between the ages of 15 and 30?
The Municipality of Yarmouth is hiring for a seasonal position with the Public Works Department. This position will be responsible for general grounds maintenance and mowing.
- Physically capable of performing grounds-keeping and maintenance tasks (ability to lift heavy loads);
- Hold a valid driver's license;
- Must be willing to work outside in all weather conditions;
- Have initiative and be a self-starter, able to work with limited supervision
- Due to funding requirements, applicants must be between the ages of 15 and 30.
Applications must be received no later than 4:00 pm, Friday, May 24th, 2019. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Should you wish to be considered for any future employment opportunities at the Municipality of Yarmouth, resumes will be held in our office files for a period of six months
The Municipality of the District of Yarmouth is committed to a safe, diverse and inclusive workplace.
For more information on employment opportunities in this area, please go to the links below.