The Municipality of Yarmouth is hiring for the position of custodian. This position will be responsible for general upkeep and cleanliness of the administration building, as well as outdoors general maintenance/cleanliness.
This is a permanent part-time position (20 hours per week, Monday to Friday) with benefits package.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Ability to perform physically demanding tasks;
* Must have reliable transportation to and from work;
* Willingness to work outside in all weather conditions;
* Must have initiative and be a self-starter, able to work with limited supervision
* Must be willing to submit to a criminal record check.
The Municipality of Yarmouth is committed to a safe, diverse and inclusive workplace.
Applications must be received no later than 4:30p.m. Friday, January 29, 2021.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Should you wish to be considered for any future employment opportunities at the Municipality of Yarmouth, resumes will be held in our office files for a period of six months.
The Municipality of the District of Yarmouth is committed to a safe, diverse and inclusive workplace.
For more information on employment opportunities in this area, please go to the links below.