Canada Post - Change of Mailing Address

Canada Post is in the process of converting current Rural Route mailing addresses to civic (911) addresses.  If you own property in the Municipality of Yarmouth and receive a tax bill, once Canada Post has advised you of your new mailing address, please contact the Municipal office at 902-742-7159 or email us at:  This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it  

You may also advise us of your new mailing address with the use of our Request for Address Change form.  Simply fill in your name, your assessment account number(s) found on your tax bill(s), and your new address.  Once finished simply go to the top of the page and click "Submit Form" and the form will automatically be sent to us. 

If you are using another browser besides Internet Explorer such as Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Chrome, please complete the Request for Address Change form, save it and forward it to us at the email address above.